GEORGIA ALCOHOL REHAB
Accelerated Recovery Centers offers the only alcohol rehab program in Georgia that is dedicated exclusively to the treatment of alcohol dependence. Every year, people come to Accelerated from places across the country and around the world to conquer their dependence on alcohol. Our one and two week focused programs are designed to respectfully accommodate your personal and professional life. Your individualized treatment plan is assembled to your precise needs and is delivered by an expert staff in a comfortable, private treatment suite. Every tool is brought to bear that is safe, efficacious and credible to permanently solve your problem with alcohol dependence. When you return home, you will have direct access to our expert staff for a minimum of 6 months, providing support when and where you need it. If you are staying with us, you will retire to a private hotel suite at the end of a productive day, not a dormitory or a halfway house. No groups. No drug addicts. No roommates. Just you, a goal, and a team of local specialized experts that are unconditionally committed to your success.
THIS IS ABOUT YOU
Alcohol dependence is a fiercely personal matter. At Accelerated Recovery, we respect your right to privacy. Our medical, clinical and therapeutic experts work with you in a one-to-one setting ensuring that the confidentiality of your treatment is protected. The treatment environment at Accelerated’s Georgia based alcohol rehab program is distraction free, enabling a strong focus on you and your goals. Our focus on intensive individual treatment translates to an outstanding individual outcome for you. Unlike other programs, you will not be subjected to intimidating groups of individuals with drug, sex or gambling addictions. Nor will you be subjected to people that are in treatment against their will; individuals that do not share your motivation to end the cycle of addiction. Your treatment records are confidential and private and are never at risk of being reviewed by outside licensing agencies.
INNOVATIVE TREATMENT THAT WORKS
You will not find another alcohol rehab program like this in the state of Georgia. At Accelerated Recovery, we painstakingly developed a new standard of care for the treatment of alcohol dependence, a standard by which all other treatment programs will be measured. Accelerated provides a continuum of services that integrates every tool that is safe, efficacious, credible and necessary to solve your problem with alcohol dependence. With program elements that focus on brain chemistry, body chemistry, nutrition, psychology, therapy, sociology, fitness, wellness and spirituality, no tool is left behind that can assist you in achieving a successful recovery. Accelerated is the only alcohol rehabilitation center in the world with the confidence to guarantee its services. If you are ready to stop drinking, we are ready to bring every resource to bear to ensure that you achieve your goal.
Accelerated Recovery Centers exists for one purpose; to solve your problem with alcohol dependence. With around the clock support and services delivered when and where you need them, Accelerated’s expert team takes a curative approach and is tirelessly committed to producing individual results that consistently exceed client expectations. We are evidence based in everything we do and we implement continuous improvements that are research driven. We know that the problem of alcohol dependence can be solved because we create success with our clients every day. We also know that successful treatment requires a partnership that focuses on a thriving quality of life, not just a sober life without alcohol. We reject the institutional view that you are in any way powerless or that you should be defined by your past alcohol use through the prism of alcoholism. We believe that you are powerful in every respect and that when your power is focused, there is little that you can not accomplish.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE ACCELERATED
Clients choose Accelerated Recovery because of our ability to produce extraordinary results. For many of our successful clients, Accelerated was not the first stop on their road to recovery. In retrospect, they all wish it had been. Our exclusive focus on alcohol treatment, our standard of individual care, the depth of our holistic programming and our unconditional commitment to the success of our clients for the long term are always mentioned as key factors in the decision to choose Accelerated. Our expert team, our flexibility and adaptability and the fact that we offer a rare alternative to traditional, residential 12-Step treatment are consistently highlighted as significant advantages over other programs. Our ethics and unconditional commitment to client success are unparalleled in the industry. When you choose Accelerated, you will be glad that you did.
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you truly want to stop drinking, call 1-800-978-0669 now. Your call will be answered by a gracious, knowledgeable staff member. Any concerns that you may have with regard to shame or stigma will be put to rest immediately. Your privacy will be protected. You can take as much time as you need for there will be no pressure. Each and every one of your questions will be answered to your satisfaction. A follow-on assessment can be scheduled at your convenience to learn more about you, your history and your goals. An investment of 40-60 minutes of your time will help us to generate a tailored clinical proposal that you can then take your time to calmly consider. Our goal is to provide you with all the information necessary for you to make a fully informed decision about your treatment options. Don’t postpone. Knowledge truly is power.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
At Accelerated Recovery, we are committed to the process of continuous improvement in everything that we do. Each week, our clients are surveyed about each aspect of our program and each week we are honored to consistently exceed our client’s expectations in every category. Here are comments from a few of our most recent clients; observations of how Accelerated transformed their lives:
“I was seeking the right program for years and might not have ever gotten sober had I not found Accelerated. The program and the staff were extremely professional and discrete.”
“For me, going through conventional inpatient substance abuse treatment was something I would never do unless I had hit absolute rock bottom. With Accelerated I was able to take a 2 week annual vacation from work with no suspicions and receive my wonderful treatment in a comfortable, confidential environment. I have the highest regard for this program.”
“Wow! The entire team has helped me to grow in ways I never thought possible. I am looking forward to a brand new life!”
“This program has far exceeded my expectations. For the first time I’m truly hopeful and I can’t believe how fast it started to help.”
“The benefits have far surpassed what I expected. This program is a must do!”
“Professional and caring. A great place to shed your dependence without judgment and nonsense.”
“This program has greatly exceeded my expectations. I was afraid it might not “work” after my lack of success with 12-step-based programs, but it did! Within the first week, I had no cravings for alcohol and in fact, barely even thought about drinking. I also gained confidence that I could be abstinent and happy forever! The caring, gentle, and positive attitudes of the therapists and strong nutritional support work well together. I’m very happy to have attended the Accelerated program.”
“Simply put, you saved my life.”
“I now have a brand new lease on life; a positive vision for my future that I never dreamed possible before Accelerated.”
“I finally realize that I have a choice and I am not doomed to a state of perpetual powerlessness.”
“A great combination of professionals dedicated solely to helping you reason through alcohol dependence.”
“Accelerated provides a great alternative if you’re really ready for help.”
“This is the first time in many attempts that giving up alcohol is a positive experience. I know that this time will be exactly what I’ve needed to stay sober.”
“When I started treatment at Accelerated, I did so with a certain amount of apprehension and fear. I came from another state and had left everything that grounded me on any level behind. The moment I opened the door I remember thinking…YES. I felt comfortable, welcomed and cared for. Having experienced treatment with an AA based facility previously, I expected a sterile, clinical environment at Accelerated. Instead, I felt like I was walking into someone’s home (and a well decorated one at that). The treatment professionals and support staff were beyond helpful. I felt judged in no way and that feeling gave me the freedom to discover things about myself that should have connected many, many years ago (and several therapists ago). I will leave Accelerated with a new sense of purpose and an excitement about life that has been missing for so long. I finally realize that I have a choice and I am not doomed to a state of perpetual powerlessness. I do not have to bank my hopes on a group of recovering alcoholics to keep me sober. I can now do that myself with the insight and tools I have been given.”
“The program has far surpassed what I expected. I will leave here a new person – “me”, with an open, happy heart. This program is a must for anyone who is genuinely willing to listen to themselves.”
“A freed up mind is a great asset when dealing with addiction. Accelerated freed my mind of the thoughts contributing to my addiction in a very short time.”
“The clinical staff is absolutely top notch”.
“Common approach among staff, but different styles and focus provide an effective combination. The physicians have long experience in this area. They know addiction and recovery”.
“Excellent diversity in care provided. Each therapist has a unique approach. Accelerated provides a very well-rounded, effective system.”
“Thank you for the tools to start my life over. Also thanks for HOPE!”
“Thanks for helping me find myself and for giving me hope and a real chance at life.”
“Thank you for your love, care, and guidance. I will keep it with me for the rest of my life.”
“Wonderful. A great blessing indeed. Everyone here knows how to truly guide in a productive way.”
Accelerated Recovery Centers, LLC
P.O Box 724973, Atlanta, GA 31139
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
I. COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY: Accelerated Recovery Centers, LLC (Accelerated) is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your protected health information (PHI). PHI is information that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health condition and related health care services. This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) is required by law to provide you with the legal duties and the privacy practices that Accelerated maintains concerning your PHI. It also describes how medical and mental health information may be used and disclosed, as well as your rights regarding your PHI. Please read carefully and discuss any questions or concerns with your therapist.
II. LEGAL DUTY TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PHI: By federal and state law, Accelerated is required to ensure that your PHI is kept private. This Notice explains when, why, and how Accelerated would use and/or disclose your PHI. Use of PHI means when Accelerated shares, applies, utilizes, examines, or analyzes information within its Centers; PHI is disclosed when Accelerated releases, transfers, gives, or otherwise reveals it to a third party outside of the Centers. With some exceptions, Accelerated may not use or disclose more of your PHI than is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the use or disclosure is made; however, Accelerated is always legally required to follow the privacy practices described in this Notice.
III. CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE: The terms of this notice apply to all records containing your PHI that are created or retained by Accelerated. Please note that Accelerated reserves the right to revise or amend this Notice of Privacy Practices. Any revision or amendment will be effective for all of your records that Accelerated has created or maintained in the past and for any of your records that Accelerated may create or maintain in the future. Accelerated will have a copy of the current Notice in the office in a visible location at all times, and you may request a copy of the most current Notice at any time. The date of the latest revision will always be listed at the end of Accelerated’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
IV. HOW YOUR NAME MAY USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PHI: Accelerated will not use or disclose your PHI without your written authorization, except as described in this Notice or as described in the “Information, Authorization and Consent to Treatment” document. Below you will find the different categories of possible uses and disclosures with some examples.
1. For Treatment: Accelerated may disclose your PHI to physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and other licensed health care providers who provide you with health care services or are otherwise involved in your care. Example: If you are also seeing a psychiatrist for medication management, Accelerated may disclose your PHI to her/him in order to coordinate your care. Except for in an emergency, Accelerated will always ask for your authorization in writing prior to any such consultation.
2. For Health Care Operations: Accelerated may disclose your PHI to facilitate the efficient and correct operation of its Centers. Example: Quality control – Accelerated may provide your PHI to its office personnel, accountants, practice consultants, attorneys and others to make sure that Accelerated is in compliance with applicable practices and laws. It is Accelerated’s practice to conceal all client names in such an event and maintain confidentiality. However, there is still a possibility that your PHI may audited for such purposes.
3. To Obtain Payment for Treatment: Accelerated may use and disclose your PHI to bill and collect payment for the treatment and services Accelerated provided you. Example: Accelerated might send your PHI to your insurance company or managed health care plan, in order to get payment for the health care services that have been provided to you. Accelerated could also provide your PHI to billing companies, claims processing companies, and others that process health care claims for Accelerated’s office if either you or your insurance carrier are not able to stay current with your account. In this latter instance, Accelerated will always do its best to reconcile this with you first prior to involving any outside agency.
4. Employees and Business Associates: There may be instances where services are provided to Accelerated by an employee or through contracts with third-party “business associates.” Whenever an employee or business associate arrangement involves the use or disclosure of your PHI, Accelerated will have a written contract that requires the employee or business associate to maintain the same high standards of safeguarding your privacy that is required of Accelerated.
Note: Georgia and Federal law provides additional protection for certain types of health information, including alcohol or drug abuse, mental health and AIDS/HIV, and may limit whether and how Accelerated may disclose information about you to others.
V. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PHI IN CERTAIN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES – YOUR NAME may use and/or disclose your PHI without your consent or authorization for the following reasons:
1. Law Enforcement: Subject to certain conditions, Accelerated may disclose your PHI when required by federal, state, or local law; judicial, board, or administrative proceedings; or, law enforcement. Example: Accelerated may make a disclosure to the appropriate officials when a law requires Accelerated to report information to government agencies, law enforcement personnel and/or in an administrative proceeding.
2. Lawsuits and Disputes: Accelerated may disclose information about you to respond to a court or administrative order or a search warrant. Accelerated may also disclose information if an arbitrator or arbitration panel compels disclosure, when arbitration is lawfully requested by either party, pursuant to subpoena duces tectum (e.g., a subpoena for mental health records) or any other provision authorizing disclosure in a proceeding before an arbitrator or arbitration panel. Accelerated will only do this if efforts have been made to tell you about the request and you have been provided an opportunity to object or to obtain an appropriate court order protecting the information requested.
3. Public Health Risks: Accelerated may disclose your PHI to public health or legal authorities charged with preventing or controlling disease, injury, disability, to report births and deaths, and to notify persons who may have been exposed to a disease or at risk for getting or spreading a disease or condition.
4. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Accelerated may disclose to the FDA, or persons under the jurisdiction of the FDA, PHI relative to adverse events with respect to drugs, foods, supplements, products and product defects, or post marketing surveillance information to enable product recalls, repairs, or replacement.
5. Serious Threat to Health or Safety: Accelerated may disclose your PHI if you are in such mental or emotional condition as to be dangerous to yourself or the person or property of others, and if Accelerated determines in good faith that disclosure is necessary to prevent the threatened danger. Under these circumstances, Accelerated may provide PHI to law enforcement personnel or other persons able to prevent or mitigate such a serious threat to the health or safety of a person or the public.
6. Minors: If you are a minor (under 18 years of age), Accelerated may be compelled to release certain types of information to your parents or guardian in accordance with applicable law. 7. Abuse and Neglect: Accelerated may disclose PHI if mandated by Georgia child, elder, or dependent adult abuse and neglect reporting laws. Example: If Accelerated has a reasonable suspicion of child abuse or neglect, Accelerated will report this to the Georgia Department of Child and Family Services.
8. Coroners, Medical Examiners, and Funeral Directors: Accelerated may release PHI about you to a coroner or medical examiner. This may be necessary, for example, to identify a deceased person, determine the cause of death or other duties as authorized by law. Accelerated may also disclose PHI to funeral directors, consistent with applicable law, to carry out their duties.
9. Communications with Family, Friends, or Others: Accelerated may release your PHI to the person you named in your Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care (if you have one), to a friend or family member who is your personal representative (i.e., empowered under state or other law to make health-related decisions for you), or any other person you identify, relevant to that person’s involvement in your care or payment related to your care. In addition, Accelerated may disclose your PHI to an entity assisting in disaster relief efforts so that your family can be notified about your condition.
10. Military and Veterans: If you are a member of the armed forces, Accelerated may release PHI about you as required by military command authorities. Accelerated may also release PHI about foreign military personnel to the appropriate military authority.
11. National Security, Protective Services for the President, and Intelligence Activities: Accelerated may release PHI about you to authorized federal officials so they may provide protection to the President, other authorized persons, or foreign heads of state, to conduct special investigations for intelligence, counterintelligence, and other national activities authorized by law.
12. Correctional Institutions: If you are or become an inmate of a correctional institution, Accelerated may disclose PHI to the institution or its agents when necessary for your health or the health and safety of others.
13. For Research Purposes: In certain limited circumstances, Accelerated may use information you have provided for medical/psychological research, but only with your written authorization. The only circumstance where written authorization would not be required would be if the information you have provided could be completely disguised in such a manner that you could not be identified, directly or through any identifiers linked to you. The research would also need to be approved by an institutional review board that has examined the research proposal and ascertained that the established protocols have been met to ensure the privacy of your information.
14. For Workers' Compensation Purposes: Accelerated may provide your PHI in order to comply with Workers' Compensation or similar programs established by law.
15. Appointment Reminders: Accelerated is permitted to contact you, without your prior authorization, to provide appointment reminders or information about alternative or other health-related benefits and services that you may need or that may be of interest to you.
16. Health Oversight Activities: Accelerated may disclose health information to a health oversight agency for activities such as audits, investigations, inspections, or licensure of facilities. These activities are necessary for the government to monitor the health care system, government programs and compliance with laws. Example: When compelled by U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services to investigate or assess Accelerated’s compliance with HIPAA regulations.
17. If Disclosure is Otherwise Specifically Required by Law.
VI. Other Uses and Disclosures Require Your Prior Written Authorization: In any other situation not covered by this notice, Accelerated will ask for your written authorization before using or disclosing medical information about you. If you chose to authorize use or disclosure, you can later revoke that authorization by notifying Accelerated in writing of your decision. You understand that Accelerated is unable to take back any disclosures it has already made with your permission, Accelerated will continue to comply with laws that require certain disclosures, and Accelerated is required to retain records of the care that its therapists have provided to you.
VII. RIGHTS YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PHI:
1. The Right to See and Get Copies of Your PHI: In general, you have the right to see your PHI that is in Accelerated’s possession, or to get copies of it; however, you must request it in writing. If Accelerated does not have your PHI, but knows who does, you will be advised how you can get it. You will receive a response from Accelerated within 30 days of receiving your written request. Under certain circumstances, Accelerated may feel it must deny your request, but if it does, Accelerated will give you, in writing, the reasons for the denial. Accelerated will also explain your right to have its denial reviewed. If you ask for copies of your PHI, you will be charged not more than $.25 per page and the fees associated with supplies and postage. Accelerated may see fit to provide you with a summary or explanation of the PHI, but only if you agree to it, as well as to the cost, in advance.
2. The Right to Request Limits on Uses and Disclosures of Your PHI: You have the right to ask that Accelerated limit how it uses and discloses your PHI. While Accelerated will consider your request, it is not legally bound to agree. If Accelerated does agree to your request, it will put those limits in writing and abide by them except in emergency situations. You do not have the right to limit the uses and disclosures that Accelerated is legally required or permitted to make.
3. The Right to Choose How Accelerated Sends Your PHI to You: It is your right to ask that your PHI be sent to you at an alternate address (for example, sending information to your work address rather than your home address) or by an alternate method (for example, via email instead of by regular mail). Accelerated is obliged to agree to your request providing that it can give you the PHI, in the format you requested, without undue inconvenience.
4. The Right to Get a List of the Disclosures. You are entitled to a list of disclosures of your PHI that Accelerated has made. The list will not include uses or disclosures to which you have specifically authorized (i.e., those for treatment, payment, or health care operations, sent directly to you, or to your family; neither will the list include disclosures made for national security purposes, or to corrections or law enforcement personnel. The request must be in writing and state the time period desired for the accounting, which must be less than a 6-year period and starting after April 14, 2003.
Accelerated will respond to your request for an accounting of disclosures within 60 days of receiving your request. The list will include the date of the disclosure, the recipient of the disclosure (including address, if known), a description of the information disclosed, and the reason for the disclosure. Accelerated will provide the list to you at no cost, unless you make more than one request in the same year, in which case it will charge you a reasonable sum based on a set fee for each additional request.
5. The Right to Amend Your PHI: If you believe that there is some error in your PHI or that important information has been omitted, it is your right to request that Accelerated correct the existing information or add the missing information. Your request and the reason for the request must be made in writing. You will receive a response within 60 days of Accelerated’s receipt of your request. Accelerated may deny your request, in writing, if it finds that the PHI is: (a) correct and complete, (b) forbidden to be disclosed, (c) not part of its records, or (d) written by someone other than Accelerated denial must be in writing and must state the reasons for the denial. It must also explain your right to file a written statement objecting to the denial. If you do not file a written objection, you still have the right to ask that your request and Accelerated’s denial will be attached to any future disclosures of your PHI. If Accelerated approves your request, it will make the change(s) to your PHI. Additionally, Accelerated will tell you that the changes have been made and will advise all others who need to know about the change(s) to your PHI.
6. The Right to Get This Notice by Email: You have the right to get this notice by email. You have the right to request a paper copy of it as well.
7. Submit all Written Requests: Submit to Accelerated’s Director and Privacy Officer, Jan W. Kelly at the address listed on top of page one of this document.
VIII. COMPLAINTS: If you are concerned your privacy rights may have been violated, or if you object to a decision Accelerated made about access to your PHI, you are entitled to file a complaint. You may also send a written complaint to the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights. Accelerated will provide you with the address. Under no circumstances will you be penalized or retaliated against for filing a complaint. Date of Last Revision: 06/13/08
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSITITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADDICTION RELATED MEDICAL CARE OR ANY OTHER MEDICAL CARE. Information provided here is not intended to be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition, including but not limited to conditions related to alcohol use, abuse, addiction and dependence. This Website does not provide healthcare advice or services. If you believe that you have an untreated heath care condition, contact your physician or qualified health care provider immediately. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment based on the information contained on this Website or other Websites linked to or from it.
1. Use of Website
The Website and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Accelerated. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Accelerated or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this Website as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. You may not manipulate or alter in any way any Content on the Website.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Website without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Downloading Files<
Accelerated cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
ACCELERATED MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. ACCELERATED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE WEBSITE. ACCELERATED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ACCELERATED DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
7. Limitation of Liability
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, ACCELERATED’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Website. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Accelerated, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Website from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
10. User Conduct
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
11. User Supplied Information
Accelerated does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Website. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Website (each a “Submission or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Accelerated the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
12. General Provisions
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Accelerated therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Accelerated does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
© Copyright 2005-Present Accelerated Recovery Centers, LLC. All rights reserved.
From the outset, every element of the alcohol treatment program at Accelerated Recovery is tailored to meet your individual needs. The details matter. Unlike most other programs, Accelerated does not base its treatment program on lectures, process and educational groups. Your treatment plan at Accelerated is developed with your input and is delivered to your specific needs in a private, comfortable, sound conditioned treatment suite. The clinical team remains flexible, adaptable and goal oriented throughout the treatment process and your team meets frequently to discuss your progress and to facilitate any additional resources that they deem necessary to ensure your ultimate success. At Accelerated, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and have developed an international reputation for our high quality, individually focused care.
Many of our clients have used alcohol to cope with past or current life events. The goal of therapy is to define the underlying issues that cause you to self medicate with alcohol and to safely and effectively eliminate those issues that cause you to merely cope with certain aspects of life. Accelerated therapists are highly trained, highly credentialed, deeply experienced and bring considerable expertise in solving the problem of alcohol dependence. Unique to the Accelerated model is the coordinated team approach. You will meet with a series of therapists with different backgrounds and approaches, all with the same common goal of guiding you successfully through the process of positive transformation. Unlike many other programs, you will never find a paternalistic, punitive or authoritarian approach. What you will find is a trusting, respectful environment where extremely talented clinicians work together to seamlessly guide you through a life changing experience.
Accelerated’s physician staff consists of MDs that specialize in both traditional addiction medicine as well as functional and integrative addiction medicine. Dr.Tommie Richardson is the Medical Director at Accelerated Recovery Centers and is a member of the American Society of Addiction Medicine. He has practiced on the leading edge of addiction medicine for more than two decades. Dr. Christine Gustafson began her career as an intensive care physician and became an expert in functional and integrative medicine after studying with Dr. Andrew Weil. Working together, and supported by an exceptional nursing staff, the Accelerated medical team uses every medical strategy available to address your problem with alcohol dependence. If required, Accelerated can provide private detoxification services in a confidential, comfortable setting. Accelerated also has relationships with various detoxification facilities in order to provide financial alternatives to our clients.
Alcohol dependence is not simply a matter of choice. Long term alcohol use has a dramatic effect on both brain and body chemistry. Left untreated, these changes in physiology pose a major risk of relapse. Using safe medications targeted to reduce both conscious and subconscious craving for alcohol can dramatically increase your chances for a successful outcome. The largest alcohol study ever conducted concluded that the use of these medications was essential to treatment success. All medications used are FDA approved, are of course non-addictive, and for many have very limited or no side effects. Accelerated discusses medication options with each client in its alcohol treatment program and together we decide on the best course of action to optimize your chances for success.
Nutritional therapy is not just helpful, it is a necessary component of your short and long term success. Long term alcohol use negatively impacts every cell in your body. In particular, alcohol abuse significantly decreases your body’s ability to properly absorb nutrients and to control blood sugar. Accelerated’s nutritional protocols are designed to rapidly repair your digestive system and to rebalance blood sugar levels. Highly specialized gourmet meals and custom nutrition protocols are used to accelerate gastrointestinal healing and to optimize phase one and phase two detoxification. Proprietary amino acid protocols are available to restore common protein deficiencies to normal levels. Pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplement protocols are built to your exact nutritional needs. All this is done to return you back to optimum levels of health as quickly as possible.
Prior to arrival at Accelerated Recovery, extensive blood testing is done in order to create a medical baseline for treatment. But traditional blood testing does not provide the most accurate picture in the critical area of essential and non-essential amino acid values. Amino acids are the building blocks of dopamine and serotonin, components of brain chemistry essential to mood and wellbeing. Accelerated conducts highly specialized intracellular amino acid testing in order to look for deficiencies in these essential compounds within the cell. This allows us to create tailored amino acid protocols that, with the proper precursors and timing, can have a positive impact on normalizing brain chemistry. In-depth nutritional profile testing is also offered as an option for those individuals that would like to pursue a functional medicine wellness strategy.
Renegotiating each and every relationship in your life when you no longer have the prism of alcohol between you and everyone that you care for is an incredibly important aspect of sustained recovery. Traditional and societal views on this topic are often unhelpful to the process of successful recovery. If you are the only person who changes and that change is limited to abruptly giving up your ability to self medicate with alcohol, sustainable recovery will be hard to achieve. Contrary to what is taught in old school treatment programs, it is essential to establish shared contribution to, and responsibility for the problem, but more importantly to ensure that family members fully understand how they may need to change their behavior in order to positively contribute to your short and long term success in recovery. Having a team of experts that can assist in reestablishing these relationships in a positive context and framework has proven to be an invaluable service that Accelerated has provided to its clients. Working to educate family members in order to eliminate the pressure of shame and stigma and to dispel the societal myths and folklore surrounding alcohol dependence will free you up to focus on the positive aspects of your recovery.
Most treatment programs fail because they treat alcohol dependence as an acute social condition. At Accelerated, we succeed by creating long term healthcare alliances with our clients, providing support to them when and where it is needed. We create client partnerships and provide remote support, anytime and anywhere, for a minimum of six months. Using secure video conferencing and other patented technologies, we work together with you to avoid and manage though any potential risk of relapse. And your support team is always just a phone call away. It makes sense for you to have access to the same expert resources, not just when you are taking time away from your normal life, but when you return home and need support the most. Like all of our successful clients, you will come to appreciate the peace of mind in knowing that you always have a dedicated team at the ready, a team focused on and committed to your success.
Developing strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety are important factors in creating sustained success in recovery. At Accelerated, we mandate that every tool that is used in our facilities must be available for use in your home or office. We established this policy to ensure that you can continue to utilize every tool that we use when you return home. After researching multiple tools and treatment modalities, we have employed those that are backed by sound research and those that have provided the best benefit to our clients. Relaxation techniques can be delivered using a simple device like an iPod, biofeedback systems or a device that can lower blood pressure by guiding you to optimal levels of breathing and relaxation. Relaxation and stress reduction can also be achieved through massage, yoga or other body work. At Accelerated, we focus on practical solutions that can be integrated into your day-to-day life.
Physical fitness is an essential component of the alcohol rehabilitation process. In order to achieve optimal results, it is critical that an individualized plan be created for you, taking your needs, desires and current fitness level into account. Every client in Accelerated’s alcohol treatment program works with a professional fitness trainer to develop just such a plan. Your trainer will work with you to build a plan that is suitable to your needs and work with you during your stay in a private, upscale health club. Outside of your personal training sessions, you will have full access to the health club and all of its facilities for the entirety of your stay. Cardiovascular training. Yoga. Pilates. Strength training. Swimming. River trails for walking and running. Numerous options are available based on your interests and current level of fitness.
Participating in empowering change is necessary to overcome alcohol dependence. Yet the need for significant change makes all of us uncomfortable. It feels risky. In fact during difficult times we may convince ourselves that change just isn’t possible. We feel trapped. With Accelerated’s experiential therapy program, you will learn how to overcome your fears and you will come to understand that the limits we set for ourselves are almost always artificial and self-limiting. Our unique programs are designed to safely take you outside of your comfort zone. Expect this to be one of the most exhilarating and empowering experiences of your life. And once you have succeeded, you will know that anything that you set forth to do in life, including overcoming alcohol dependence, is well within your reach.
Accelerated Recovery provides a plethora of additional services as needed to ensure your success. Accelerated clients have access to emerging technologies such as rEEG, biofeedback and neurofeedback as well as clinical specialists in career counseling, grief counseling, mindful meditation, trauma, anxiety disorders, physical and sexual abuse, and many other treatment disciplines. Integrative health services with long term follow up can also be provided at the client’s request. Accelerated does not accept insurance payments, nor do we file insurance claims on behalf of our clients. Clients can, however, take advantage of third party financing alternatives which make the cost of treatment very affordable on a monthly basis. For those clients who choose to seek reimbursement from their insurance carrier, Accelerated can provide a referral to a third party insurance ombudsman that may be able to assist with the claims reimbursement process.